An error that occurs when antivirus software fails to detect that an infected file is truly infected. False negatives are more serious than false positives, although both are undesirable. False negatives are more common with antivirus software because they may miss a new or a heavily modified virus.« Back to Glossary Index
- Cómo ver la grabadora de vídeo en red OHWAI desde su teléfono o dispositivo móvil
- How to view the OHWAI network video recorder from your phone or mobile device
- Business Computer Consultant IT Service Los Angeles
- Cloud Email and Collaboration Solutions
- What Are The Advantages for your Los Angeles Law Firm in enlisting the help of our IT Managed Service Provider?