Process of removing limitations imposed by Apple on devices running the iOS operating system (iPhone, iPad, and iPod). Users do this to gain root access to the operating system to be able to install apps obtained through means other than the official App Store. While this can allow the user greater control of what is installed on the device, it can also cause data corruption and make the device less secure.« Back to Glossary Index
- Business Computer Consultant IT Service Los Angeles
- Cloud Email and Collaboration Solutions
- What Are The Advantages for your Los Angeles Law Firm in enlisting the help of our IT Managed Service Provider?
- Managed IT Services for Los Angeles Law Firm Security – What is considered a strong password?
- San Fernando Valley IT Help Desk